Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rotary effects

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dnna92

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: rotary effects Reply with quote

Hi guys! Greetings from Chile

I'm a new korg user, so i decided to buy a korg kross to begin... okay, my question is, how can you assign the modulation wheel to the rotary effect in an organ program? And a long time ago i see a video of a guy that assign the sw1 buttons to harmonics on a monsterlead sound, how can he do that? I dont know a s**t about programing sound on a real synth but im very excited to start doing that.
Thanks a lot, and please sorry my english

Laughing
tommymandel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, WOW! I'm eating some blueberries from Chile RIGHT NOW!!! What a coincidence.
Usually the RoToR effect on the Kross gets switched by pulling the Pitchbend Wheel towards you. Or maybe it goes either way. But it takes a bit of getting used to.
If you'd rather switch that for each sound, let us know, and we can walk you through that, but you might have to resave every organ patch Wink or most of them for sure.
Great Blueberries, btw! Thank You Chile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: