Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm Kross bout Track mutes?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lavalowa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: I'm Kross bout Track mutes? Reply with quote

Hey had the Kross since August I'm really enjoying but there is one thing I dislike on the microstation I believe the 16 buttons can be used for track mutes with in the sequencer excellent idea and I really did think the kross had the same feature can anybody in the know please chime in if they think this could be a possible os update or no chance?
Its just painful menu diving this update would be a major improvement if people like me are using the Kross sequencer to control external midi equipment live in my case a ipad and microsampler
tommymandel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea for a software update release! You mean use the Favorites Buttons, right?
Lavalowa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep the favorites buttons maybe they could make it hold
Down bank or favorites button then all sixteen buttons light up available for mutes
Im not gona hold my breath though will just have to downgrade to the
Microstation im gona miss battery's audio recorder and better screen
Dam it
ca27

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: I'm Kross bout Track mutes? Reply with quote

Lavalowa wrote:
Hey had the Kross since August I'm really enjoying but there is one thing I dislike on the microstation I believe the 16 buttons can be used for track mutes with in the sequencer excellent idea and I really did think the kross had the same feature can anybody in the know please chime in if they think this could be a possible os update or no chance?
Its just painful menu diving this update would be a major improvement if people like me are using the Kross sequencer to control external midi equipment live in my case a ipad and microsampler

Great thought there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: