Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My New Korg KROSS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
totallykenny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: My New Korg KROSS Reply with quote

Let me start out with this is just one outstanding new keyboard from KORG !! There is so very much packed into this KROSS for the $$$ . and I own a Korg KRONOS , Korg M3. and many other Korg keyboards . But this Korg KROSS stands on its own ... Its so much fun just to play .. and has a sound of its own !! I could go on and on what you get for so little $$ , Just head over to Korg web site and read the specs .. And Steve once again did a great job on the user videos !! Built construction I think is very well done .. Well its a Korg .. I want to thank my friend Dan Stesco who did work on the sounds in the KROSS much hard work went into it , and it shows .. and everyone at Korg that put there talent into KROSS .. I pre ordered my KORG KROSS from Frank at AudioWorks one great guy to work with great customer support .. So if you are thinking about a new Korg KROSS , go for it . I got mine yesterday and find myself deep inside this keyboard.. It sure dos inspire you to compose !! Yes this is another great keyboard from KORG ! My Regards to everyone at KORG .. To everyone that gets there Korg KROSS ,, Enjoy have fun !! compose ,, Regards, TotallyKenny .. Very Happy Very Happy
david7685

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Thank you for getting your feedback out so quickly Reply with quote

Much appreciated that you rushed your initial impression out to this posting so fast. Thank you. Please if you have a chance do share more "good news" about the Kross. Great knowing your comments are coming from real "hands-on" experience. Everything else about KROSS so far has been only speculation.
studio99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Love my Kross Reply with quote

What he said!!
Got mine last night and can't say enough good stuff about this board!
david7685

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: great news - these positive first-hand reports of KROSS Reply with quote

Thanks for the positive feedback. Usually I wait to play a new instrument myself first before buying -
but now I want to pre-pay / pre-order my KROSS and your "thumbs up" reports serve as confirmation.[/list]
moontom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: I'm one day in on the Kross Reply with quote

and I have to agree w/ OP. I could be wrong but it's pretty similar to the M50 or Krome soundset and seems to have the Krome arp section, which is a great great thing! very inspiring for building percussion layers!
getting sounds up is dead easy, and the overall workflow seems good so far.
fun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: