Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Odd Issue - Wondering If Anyone Has Experienced/Has Advice
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

songremainsinsane wrote:

Kontrol49 - your post is worthless and I don't find any humor in it either. And obviously you didn't read the post correctly anyway since the noise isn't occuring on the pressing down of the key but on release of said key.

Oh do forgive me......I thought most Musicians had a sense of humour,..... or perhaps your a Drummer as they seem to lack both of those Qualities too...

Have you considered that the Squeak might be coming from your Arsehole,seeing as its so uptight!!!!!

My post was just a bit of light hearted fun. Try not to take everything in life so serious....You may just enjoy yourself... Face palm Face palm
keyboard komuso

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my SV for quite a while, and just noticed the springy noise that occurs on that low D. It only happens when the note is struck with some force in a staccato fashion. Also only on E.P 1. I replaced the sound with another E.P from Soundpack 2 and it's gone.
mackbaz

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kontrol49 wrote:
songremainsinsane wrote:
Then how would you explain my unit not doing it until two weeks ago even though I've been using it since Nov as well as the other people who have tested theirs not hearing it?

I personally would not describe it as a ringing sound - sounds more like a squeek generated by something rubbing. I can also not confirm or deny the pitch being F#, but yes, the key in question is the one I'm talking about

As a result of fallout from the recent Earthquake which caused a problem to the nuclear reactor in Japan,the wind has changed direction,as a repercussion this radiation has drifted inside all SV-1's that have been purchased the radiation appears to have blown inside the SV keybeds due to the massive gaps between the keys.

Due to a chemical Reaction with the Radiation,the component that's clicking inside the SV-1 has morphed into a gremlin

the squeak your hearing,everytime your pressing that key down is simply your squashing the gremlins testicles....Hence the excessive Noise!!!

Mackbaz should be able to enlighten you.

Mr. Green

Whats the slander about? I've never had a problem with sample noises; Physical noises of the keys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: