Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing the Samples on the SD Card

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrystalH

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Changing the Samples on the SD Card Reply with quote

Hi Everyone - Please Help Me Smile

Even though I have checked out many posts I couldnt find an answer to my questions.....
1. How does that whole samples from pc to esx thing work ?!? (maybe tell me one or 2 tricks about the free editing-programm?)

2. When I use samples from the SD Card and make some tracks with it, but then decide that i wanna change samples on the card and use new ones (without deleting the samples I already used on the ESX 1) - Is that possible, or will my songs have errors since I changed the card-content ?

BTW: Do I only need to export the esx files onto the card or all the single samples ?

Thanks a LOT

Chris
hooks85

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"1. How does that whole samples from pc to esx thing work ?!? (maybe tell me one or 2 tricks about the free editing-programm?) "

Just load wav or aiff files into the free Electribe ESX-1 WAV / Sample Organizer *SOFTWARE* which can be found in the sticky at the top of the forum. Save it as .esx on your card and load the card into the electribe. The first thing I did when I got mine was to make factory.esx to save all my default sounds and loaded a few wavs of my own into the empty slots at the end of all the default sounds.

As far as your 2nd question, i dont know, i was wondering that myself. Would not be hard at all to find out, just test it.

I hope i helped atleast a little. Like I said, im new but i like to help if I can. Good luck!
hooks85

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"BTW: Do I only need to export the esx files onto the card or all the single samples ? "

just the .esx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: