Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Korg Poll for KRONOS users
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your age, and do you primarily use your KRONOS in live performance, or in the studio/at home? (Please answer only if you own or use a KRONOS).
17 or younger, Live Performance
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
17 or younger, Studio or Home
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
18-25, Live Performance
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
18-25, Studio or Home
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
26-34, Live Performance
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
26-34, Studio or Home
5%
 5%  [ 11 ]
35-44, Live Performance
9%
 9%  [ 19 ]
35-44, Studio or Home
12%
 12%  [ 25 ]
45-54, Live Performance
11%
 11%  [ 24 ]
45-54, Studio or Home
21%
 21%  [ 44 ]
55 and up, Live Performance
9%
 9%  [ 20 ]
55 and up, Studio or Home
21%
 21%  [ 44 ]
Total Votes : 204

marcdeben

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan I am over 55 and use the K for both studio and live! I put live on the survey. I'm in the studio right now working on a project for a friend of mine and he is using Phil Greene as the producer. When we call up sounds on the Kronos he always says "I really like those sounds that come out of that box" then he takes over and starts messing the EQ and such on it, then smiles and says "that works." He has made gold records and recorded the greats like Herbie Hancock, Billy Cobham and the like, so that says a lot for the Kronos!
I am using it for B3, Acoustic Piano, Rhodes, Wirly, Strings Horns and a few sound effects as of now. Oh and some percussion as well. Phil is pleased with all the sounds which makes me smile! And trust me he is very fussy.
FYI Dan!
Take care,
Marc
Korg Kronos 61, Korg Triton 61, Casio PX-5S, Alessis Vortex Wireless, Toshiba Satellite I7 8G RAM, Presonus Firepod, Sonar X3 Producer, Behringer Truth B2031A Ones I have had and probably should of kept: Univox EL Piano, Arp Axxe, Hammond L-100 w/ 910 Leslie, Minimoog, DX7, Kawai SX210 but like most of us I needed the cash!
holdsg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

52 active gigging more than studio work, so that's what I chose.

Old enough to have learned that you need the best gear to sound the best. Or, at least, to remove "bad gear" as an excuse for poor performance.

I don't get on this forum much as other ones I frequent (such as Talkbass, man, I'm addicted to Talkbass), but I have found it useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: