Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iphone sampler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chimpboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Iphone sampler Reply with quote

I just bought the new Electribe sampler and I want to go outside and record sounds with my iPhone to use as samples. There are hundreds of sampler apps online but I'm struggling to find the right one. I really don't need a fully fledged
multi track studio or beatbox on my phone, I just want a simple app that can record a sound at a high bit rate, I can then trim it on the phone and export as a wav or aiff file to my laptop. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks, Chimp.
dpnsw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:04 pm    Post subject: iOS audio recorder Reply with quote

If you don't want to use the built in apple one then try
Yamaha Cloud Audio Recorder (free, or it was at least) 16bit 44.1K 30 min max
AudioCopy (free)
iTalk Recorder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: