Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome To Rockville 2015 hotel packages

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cumulus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:22 pm    Post subject: Welcome To Rockville 2015 hotel packages Reply with quote

I am the hotel package coordinator for Welcome To Rockville, which is a two day festival featuring Marilyn Manson, Korn, Slipknot, Ministry, Suicidal Tendencies, and many more rock acts.

Packages are sold out but I have two buyers who are trying sell their packages because they are unable to attend.

http://welcometorockvillefestival.com/hotels/

Let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with them.
Mini Kaoss Pad
Korg Flanger
MicroKORG
Electribe ES-1
Electribe ES-1 Mk II
Electribe EA-1
Monotron
Wasifseo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:41 pm    Post subject: Welcome To Rockville 2015 hotel packages Reply with quote

We’ve partnered with ares travel to offer special fan fees for resorts all around daytona seaside. We want to make joining us at welcome to rockville a breeze! With ares, you may seek neighborhood lodges based totally on fee, proximity to the venue or anything amenity is maximum crucial to you, we carry a selection of vip welcome to rockville entertainment packages that Hotel Supplies consist of pre-occasion hospitality together with a private upscale dinner or tailgate birthday party, first class limousine carrier,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: