Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breath noise in the PA588 built in speakers ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kseniafomin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Breath noise in the PA588 built in speakers ? Reply with quote

Hello,
I bought my PA588 some months ago, and I have to say there is some kind of breath with the internal speakers. I'd like to mention that every models used for demo at the stores located in my city have the same noise. The seller where I bought my PA588 aknowledged the problem but said that the keyboard was probably designed like that and it can't be considered like a real problem.
I'd love to get your feedback, dear PA588 users. Did you notice that breath in the speakers ? You can really hear it when there are no noise in the room. When I play at night, I really find it disturbing, and I really think that's quite a shame for such an expansive audio device.
Cheo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I bought my PA588 last week, and I have the breath with the internal speakers. The seller told me that is "normal"!! I think it is not. I hope Korg will do something.
Thanks.
diegopefm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: The same for me Reply with quote

Hi folks!

I own a Korg PA 588 and I have the same problem!
Its not so so important than u cannot play music of course, is just like a "zzzzzzzzzzz" sound, a small hiss, that is heard better in silence conditions, specially at night, and its disgusting because we are talking of an expensive instrument.

Do u think its really normal??

Any solution that u have found?

I dont know if it is the circuitry, or the amplifier on the unit, or what, but for me its kinda disgusting because I love pure sound!

Thanx!
Alexander71

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my 588 with a discount off the showroom floor. I knew about a problem with noise. But there was no noise. Noise appeared after I installed the operating system version from the official site. I had to restore from backup.
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try using a power board with EMI and RFI filtering built in. Often the cause of sound is Electromagnetic or Radio Frequency Interference. It could be as simple as a fluro light in the room causing the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: