Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kross and Logic Pro X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinkorgkross

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:24 am    Post subject: Kross and Logic Pro X Reply with quote

I am very new to the kross and logic pro x. With that said, when I record using the kross on logic, I can play back and hear through my headphones (which are connected to the kross). However, whenever I unplug the USB (connecting the kross to my mac), no sound is heard on playback. Am I missing something (I think another audio interface is needed to connect but I am very iffy on this...)? Can somebody explain in simple terms? Smile Thank you!
Shutoku

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sound comes from the Kross.

The midi information is coming from the mac

If the two are not connected you will not get sound because there is no way for the mac to get the midi information to the kross.

The editor software is simply a remote version of the control panel of the kross, it is not a software synth with the sound engine on your mac.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: