Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there more custom or korg combi's available for MW1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_SamDoogie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Are there more custom or korg combi's available for MW1 Reply with quote

If there are any combi's available where can I find them I would like to hear something different. I've already have korgman custom combi's (awesome).
And I would like to now how I can share my own MW1 combi's with all on this forum.

If anyone knows where I can find custom combi's would appreciate it the MW1 for that price value getting a Korg workstation, I kinda find under valued and left stuck in a corner being it a while its on the market now even the Krome or kronos gets a package once a while.

To vent some of my frustration I have other brands synth from those the information stream is quiet regular new patches , packs etc working things etc I miss that here on the Korg forum its kinda stale.
Manus168

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you can visit the KORGMAN sound Library from HERE : http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66868
Mr_SamDoogie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Found a few microstation combi's. Reply with quote

I have a few of korgman combi's for the microstation already. I've recently found one other on this forum and JackOasys on youtube he has an additional 256 combi's total I think he ask a bit much for them also I believe they worth it still to much for me I'm more of the free kind of payment but i'm not lazy to jot 20 euro down for a bundle seems enough for that Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: