Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My dream pedal to use for live performance--does it exist?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:41 am    Post subject: My dream pedal to use for live performance--does it exist? Reply with quote

New Kross owner, here. I got it to use with our 1980s tribute band so that we could flesh out some of the missing synthesizer riffs in our songs. We just formed a few months ago and are still rehearsing our stuff--not ready to perform yet.

Anyway, I thought I'd describe my dream pedal, and then let y'all tell me if such a thing exists or if such an arrangement is possible...and to open up floor for any advice you may have for using the Kross in a live performance setting.

My dream pedal has three buttons and an LED display. One pedal starts/stops sequences, and the other two are marked "up" and "down" and select the sequence to be used. The sequence number (and name?) appear on the LED display. That way, I always know what sequence is revved up & ready to go, and one stomp gets it going.

I'm Korg-ly-challenged, so I'll be asking basic questions. But be assured, I know there's a search function on these boards, and I won't ask until I use it. Cool
twstone1983

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closest thing I can think of that comes to mind would be the Behringer FCB1010. http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/FCB1010.aspx

It has more pedals that what you are looking for, and the LCD read out displays the mode the board is in. It would give you up/down start and stop function with a few extras. As far as knowing what sequence you're in, you would have to look at the Kross LCD.

Current Gear: N364, TR88, Kross61, Art Pro MPA II, Studio Projects B1, Shure SM58/SM57, Behringer C1, Behringer XM8500, Yamaha MG 10/2, Behringer Xenyx 1002FX, Steinberg CI2, Cubase AI 6.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: