Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Foot Switch Input CC#82

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommymandel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: Foot Switch Input CC#82 Reply with quote

WOW, I was wishing for more Control inputs into the great Kross sound engine, and so I plugged a spare mini-sustain pedal into the "Switch" jack (hole) on the back (just behind the STEP SEQ printing on the top.)
I went into GLOBAL Mode and made sure that, on the 7th page down (7 Presses of the Down Arrow under the view-screen) the first field was set to Foot Switch CC#82, then I saved my Global settings (Function Button, the first one on the left under the viewscreen.)
Then I went into an EP Sound and switched the Pitch Page's AMS setting to Switch (CC#82) and changed the amount to +12.00. Now it jumps an octave when I step on the switch in the middle of playing. It's Crazy! - but you can do that with other effects, like changing the brightness, or turning an Effect on or off by using the CC#82 (Foot) Switch to modulate its Wet/Dry Mix...
So the KROSS's Real Time controllers have just multiplied by 20% (don't forget, we have the TEMPO Control, which can also be reprogrammed to do other things, if you don't mind not having real-time Tempo control in some situations.) Awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: