Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kross 61 vs Roland Juno Gi vs Roland Fantom X6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
champ1979

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:11 am    Post subject: Korg Kross 61 vs Roland Juno Gi vs Roland Fantom X6 Reply with quote

I went to Guitar Center today and looked at the Juno Gi and the Korg Kross 61. The sales person felt that the Korg Kross 61 was better than the Gi, but I somewhat felt that the Gi had more realistic sounds. I bought the Gi for $840 after tax, but now am considering other options as well. For a little bit more, I could get the Fantom X6, and I'm also still considering the Kross 61 since the salesman had good things to say about it.

I need a keyboard primary for home studio recording using my DAW, but I think the 8 track sequencer (and the 16 track in the Kross) will be useful to me. However, quality of sound is my priority as I may be using this at a live session occasionally (or practice sessions for recordings), so I thought of the Fantom X6, which seems to get great reviews.

Could someone tell me how these three compare with each other? Should I keep the Juno Gi (or may be return and get a used one for $200 cheaper), or return it and look for a used Fantom X1? Or the Kross?

Thanks!
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dont mind buying used go for a used Krome or used M3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: