Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best power supply for Volca and Monotribe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bananmelon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Best power supply for Volca and Monotribe Reply with quote

Hi. I'm trying to get out of batteries in my Volca Bass&Beats and in Monotribe. I read some topics from that forum about power supply for Volca, but I don't know for sure..

I need to power 2x Volca 1x Monotribe. I would like to have one adapter and I prefer to have a cheap one. What I need to buy? What to use? An daisy Chain and Playstation power supply?

Please help me!

Before: KORG Triton Rack, Triton Extreme (+EXB-MOSS), TR61, 707, DS-8, DVP-1, Wavestation EX, MS2000, Polysix, MicroKorg, Poly800 mk1, Electribe SX-1, DDD-1, Karma (+EXB-MOSS), M1, Radias-R, MicroSampler, Monotron, Monotron Delay; YAMAHA DX7; ROLAND Juno-60; AKAI MPC1000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: