Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg pa3x WOWWW SOUNDS performance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
korgpa3xor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Korg pa3x WOWWW SOUNDS performance Reply with quote

Korg pa3x WOWWW SOUNDS performance by me
tell how it is?
your comment Means a lot to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvk3LiAlATY&feature=share

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
samer
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Korg pa3x WOWWW SOUNDS performance Reply with quote

korgpa3xor wrote:
Korg pa3x WOWWW SOUNDS performance by me
tell how it is?
your comment Means a lot to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvk3LiAlATY&feature=share

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
samer

Hi Samer,

This is only my own opinion. To be honest, you only had me for the first 5 seconds. I would turn down the effect, like a lot! I could not listen to an entire lead solo with this sound especially through the loud speakers . It's extremely annoying for me. Like a baby crying non-stop. I would use just a touch or a reasonable amount of that effect. As it is, the lead sound is drowning in a "WAH" type of effect.

karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Samer

Have to agree with Sam somewhat.I actually like this lead WOWWW sound but I think it needs "softening" (if that is the right word).
To enjoy your obvious talent playing this I personally would be turning my Hi/Mid EQ right down on my sound system in order to listen to it comfortably.

You asked for comments and those are mine.

But well done Samer - great playing.

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAMER, 1 To long intro nothing happens in 1 minute,
And you are repeating the same sound, After a short intro, IMO better change the sound to another one.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
korgpa3xor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank u all for your comments
how plays this tip of music they ask me race the effect it is kind of them music
i think for different musician not use to it just annoying , like me when i here pop music

and it is not just demo it is a song that is why there is some repeat on it

but i am very happy to here from u all
i like to see different Cultures opinions

love u all
samer
Marcus2222

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

korgpa3xor wrote:
how plays this tip of music they ask me race the effect it is kind of them music
i think for different musician not use to it just annoying , like me when i here pop music

samer

Samer......I'm not sure what you said here so please excuse if I say the same thing.

I worked with exotic (belly) dancers every so often. I love the music and that's the way it's played..........only ONE sound throughout the piece.

So I thought your song was brilliant, considering you were working with only ONE sound and you had to keep improvising.

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned the drum track. That was a great "riff." It came in at just the right time to break up the instrumental. And I really liked how you put that drum track together.

And......I DID like the instrumental but I feel you could have used some "heavy" tympani type sounds in the rhythm track to build up "drama."

If you did the drum track yourself, can you share how you came up with the drum "arrangement?"

The only "helpful" comment I'd like to make is that you could have "sustained" notes here and there to break up the constant "staccato?" But, again, I'm not sure if you "sustain" notes in middle Eastern music.

Thanks for posting it......I did enjoy it, but again maybe it's because I've grown accustomed to hearing this music from when I work with the dancers.
gempk5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good for arabic music.keep going Cool
korgpa3xor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus2222 wrote:
korgpa3xor wrote:

samer

Samer......I'm not sure what you said here so please excuse if I say the same thing.

I worked with exotic (belly) dancers every so often. I love the music and that's the way it's played..........only ONE sound throughout the piece.

So I thought your song was brilliant, considering you were working with only ONE sound and you had to keep improvising.

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned the drum track. That was a great "riff." It came in at just the right time to break up the instrumental. And I really liked how you put that drum track together.

And......I DID like the instrumental but I feel you could have used some "heavy" tympani type sounds in the rhythm track to build up "drama."

If you did the drum track yourself, can you share how you came up with the drum "arrangement?"

The only "helpful" comment I'd like to make is that you could have "sustained" notes here and there to break up the constant "staccato?" But, again, I'm not sure if you "sustain" notes in middle Eastern music.

Thanks for posting it......I did enjoy it, but again maybe it's because I've grown accustomed to hearing this music from when I work with the dancers.

thank you very much for every words you said
the Arabic music it has a lot of different kinds of :
1-styles -2-scales -3- types -4-way to do it
it depends of the country first then in the county or city,
so that is way it is little complected music, even Arab musicians they do not play all types!!
for me if you check my channel you will see i play a lot of different types
Iraqi(all types),Syrian, Lebanese,Egyptian(and this is what i think what you hear with(belly) dancers), and i do more .....
the point is as professional i would like to show other musician our music.
####by the way this is not a tracks it is live i was play at the party then someone ask me to play only (no sing) then I cut it and put it in my YouTube####
this is a nice Arabic set it is 128 mb
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s34z2z
and i will send you the password on PM

REGARDS
SAMER
http://www.youtube.com/user/samer77faysal
korgpa3xor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gempk5 wrote:
good for arabic music.keep going Cool

thank you so much brother
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: