Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can I use Krome as a device for initiating a backing track?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Modiwo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Can I use Krome as a device for initiating a backing track? Reply with quote

Hi!

I know I can initiate some sample rhythms included in Korg databank.
Can anyone tell me if I can do this with a recording of my own? I mean let's say I have an mp3/wav or any other format with an entire track (Krome sounds) that I want to be played for me to sing on it as a negative. I would like to not bother with a separate computer on anything, but have it initialized and play via the Krome. Is there any way to do this? Use Krome as a backing track device?
Thanks!
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Krome cant internally record or play mp3 or wav files. But since you said you have an entire track of Krome sounds I would assume that you or someone has performed them using a Krome. If that is the case then you could record the performance in the Krome's sequencer as midi data and play it back that way for your backing track.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: