Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Setting up Volume Sliders for the Kross

View previous topic :: View next topic  
malpaugh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Setting up Volume Sliders for the Kross Reply with quote

Hello. It's my first visit here. I'm setting up combis on the the Kross using splits and layers. I was able to set up my Ocean Beach drawbars as a midi cc controller. I want to be able to control the volume of each timbre in the Combi from the drawbars.

My question: How do I set up a Combi in the Kross to play different timbres in the splits and layers. If I assign each timbre a different midi channel I can control each timbre's volume. However, how do I play all those channels from the Kross keyboard? I'm overlooking something basic that must have to do with the midi mode of the Combi.
tommymandel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good question! i'll be excited to see the answer too. Smile Question Smile
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A combi will only play one channel at a time from the built in keyboard. It's like this on all Korg boards that use the EDS engine. But it will respond to multiple channels from an external controller so you would need something that will transmit on multiple channels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: