Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speakers Rattling...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommymandel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Speakers Rattling... Reply with quote

Question What's my best bet for fixing rattling speakers in the Pa1x 61? Thanks. Might it be a good time to install an SD Drive (if that would improve the 3-minute bootup time?) Thanks. (I'm in NYC.) Cool
worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you sure its the speaker ratlling and not the casing of the keyboard ?
tommymandel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Idea, thanks! I actually did think to make sure all the screws were tightened after posting my post. A few were loosened from all the powerful vibrations the fantastic speakers put out, with that great amplification...It's better, now, but still not perfect. There are a few more screws to tighten that I couldn't get to without turning it upside down yesterday, because I've found that it rattles less if I'm sure that all 4 of its rubber feet are on a solid surface, supporting it, rather than not: when supporting it on its bottom plastic wherever it touches bottom on a keyboard stand, for example. I found a piece of wood that is big enough so that all four rubber feet are on it.
worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes tommy . It takes quite a lot to blow those speakers as they have limiters built into them. 9 time out of ten if there is any rattling its becauise of either the casing or something loose inside or some other vibration issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: