Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg M1 Piano?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tpantano
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Korg M1 Piano? Reply with quote

Hey all- I'm looking to add a Korg M1 Piano to my dance arsenal and will probably end up buying the Legacy edition solely for it. However, it is $50 and while that's relatively cheap, it seems like a bit much for one patch (especially when I have tuition to pay).

Are there any free (or cheaper than $50), legal options for acquiring an M1 Piano in a sampler instrument?
maxibrady1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I have a cd with a lot of piano sounds on it I could email you some.
on the otherhand I would be gratefull if you could tell me how to load just one patch on my m1 without loseing any other sounds all I want to do is add one patch to my board.
max
Mellontikos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could sample the M1 Piano and create a patch yourself. I "believe" that is legal to do.

What other Korg gear do you have right now? Legacy collection for $50 is an insane good deal! Tons of classic sounds!! Where do you get it that cheap? I can't believe you would only find the M1 Piano useful.

Loading just one patch on the M1 I believe can be done with a patch librarian program. I used to use MOTU Unisyn ages ago to do it. Also I used to use ChangeIt01/W but I only used that one on my 01/W's. I'm sure there's free utilities out there to do it for the M1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: