Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Writting Error" ??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cachopo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: "Writting Error" ?? Reply with quote

Hi everyone i´ve just bought the KK last week, and i find myself sooo outdated Embarassed

Problem is, i can´t find how to write (save) my own sounds on (global) neither on (favourite) it displays (writting error)

I need to have a set of my own modulated sounds for live performance, but seems to be impossible to write (save) them, wich obviously includes renaming!

I did my search on Manual Guide and Parameter Guide and i think i just don´t understand it, it seems a very incomplete explanation no step by step explanation? why?

Sorry for the inconvinience of my doubt! Also my grammar because i´m Portuguese.

Thank you all.
Lando2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First you have to enable the writing in the global mode. Otherwise its impossible.

Then you can rename and overwrite the presets on of the first pages for patch editing.

I hope that helps, I cant describe it more exactly, cause i. Dont sit at my KK at the moment. If you need it I can look in the evening.
cachopo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you soo much, Lando, you can´t imagine how helpfull you were, i´ll defenitly try it when i get home.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KingKORG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: