Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg USB-Midi Driver Issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MUNDNICH

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Korg USB-Midi Driver Issues Reply with quote

I'm trying to set my Korg X50 up as MIDI controller for cubase 5. However everytime I load up the Korg USB-Midi Driver it won't let me look at the device list. I have tried installing and un-installing numerous times however have had no luck. Any tips would be muh appreciated.
Corgy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you check with the "Korg Midi Driver Uninstall Utility" the allocated midi port for your driver?

It might be, that it is a port beyond no. 15 and sometimes this causes problems, because the driver is expected to be at <midi0> to <midi15>.

The utility allows to kill unwanted drivers and to free slots in the lower range. Under <option> you can select Non-Korg Drivers for deletion.

Hope this helps ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: