Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Combi's from Triton Classic, Studio & LE onto Triton Rac

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin Nolan
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Combi's from Triton Classic, Studio & LE onto Triton Rac Reply with quote

Hi -

If I want to copy, say, Triton LE Factory Combi's into a free Combi Bank on the Triton Rack, will they sound right, or is there an requirement to also bring on board Triton LE programs too?

has anyone worked out the differences in programs and Combi's between the different Tritons and produced an 'optimised' set of unique Combi's to each (and their associated programs) to load into a Triton Rack spare bank? 'd be willing to pay for that optimised set (if available).

In essence - I'm looking to have all Combi's across the Triton Classic, Studio and LE on my Triton Rack and wonder how best to do this or whether anyone had done this?

While I'm on - is it possible to save into empty EXB Program and Combi locations is you don't have a EXB cards installed and just want to use their memory banks for your own sounds?

Thanks,
Kevin.
hacksaw15

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure but I think the Triton classic and the Triton Rack have the same voice list. I've imported some of the combis over from the LE. Because some of the voices are in different places and some of the voices are not on the Rack I had to edit the combi to where the voices are and I also had to import some of the voices over from the LE. But to answer your question yes it can be done some will work and some won't. For the ones that don't work you will have to edit those combis. It can take a lot of time so pick your favorite to move to the rack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: