Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG PA50sd - Sticky keys problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
standstand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: KORG PA50sd - Sticky keys problem Reply with quote

I recently acquired a Korg PA50sd. Used, but the device is still under warranty. I was surprised to see some keys (in octave above the SD card reader) just stick in the starting (zero) position, you need to press those few times to make those work. It I do not to play for 15-20 minutes they become so "hard" again. Since I was quite annoyed with it, I opened arranger and took off first and fourth octave because these two were the stickiest. On the most problematic keys I noticed a small pieces of black rubbery thing similar to the one you could see if you ever used to clean computer mouse with ball (if you have ever cleaned those). So I took alcohol and cleaned the keys, and they started to work great. Everything was ok until a few days ago. Now those begin again to be sticky, more and more ... In the interior of arranger there are no signs that something is spilled, etc..

Does anyone know what cold be the cause for this "phenomenon", and how to solve it?

Thank you in advance for your reply Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: