Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MicroArranger for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cassp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: MicroArranger for Sale Reply with quote

MINT, LIKE NEW comes with original boxes AC adapter, music rack, manual, etc. Less than 4 hours of practice time only. Will ship free to USA buyers only. $375.00. Pay Pal preferred.

Cass Pawlowski
Detroit, MI 48195
cassp50@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Deane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cass,
You're not really going to sell the little KMA. I have thought about selling mine but it is such a fun little keyboard I just can't part with it. What I like most about it is I can use it just about anywhere - even on my lap when sitting!!!

All kidding aside - I have a PA600 on order and if it turns out to be as good as it looks on paper and sounds in the promos then I will probably sell the little KMA.

I do gig with the KMA as a stand-a-lone keyboard and you wouldn't believe how good it sounds with my Bose L1 Compacts!

A heads up here for people reading this thread. If you have never owned a Korg this is a wonderful way to learn about them and at a price you can't beat. IT IS NOT A TOY!! Other than having small keys it is a complete full pro level instrument.

Later,
Deane
cassp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: MicroArranger for Sale Reply with quote

Hey Deane, fancy meeting you here. The KMA is a great little board, but it's just not working for me. Rather than have it sit around collecting dust, I felt it best to sell it to someone who could get some use out of it.

Yes, at $375 it's a fantastic price for a llike new item.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
csteen
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever get around to selling your microarranger??
cassp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did about two weeks ago. Thanks for asking. I guess I should post that, right?

SOLD! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: