Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SOLD] Korg Triton Extreme with MOSS and extra RAM UK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ojustaboo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] Korg Triton Extreme with MOSS and extra RAM UK Reply with quote

Korg Triton Extreme 88 With MOSS and 96MB RAM

£950 or make me an offer. I need this to go to make way for my Kronos

A superb machine, the MOSS board alone has sold for £245+ in the past few weeks on Ebay

It all works Superbly. All buttons work first press, all those that should light up, do light up.

Touch screen works perfectly.

88 note weighted keyboard works properly, all keys work 100% fine

Ribbon and Joystick all work 100%

Valve works 100% fine and the valves blue backlight works 100%

New date/time battery installed 4 months ago

Have printed out in colour and had professionally bound the 3 manuals shown in one of the pics.

Latest OS system installed

It's a beautiful keyboard to play.

It had a few scratches that have been touched up with pretty close matching paint, although it doesn't match perfectly. The lighter areas in the pics are the touched up parts (it matches worst on the left hand end panel as that's made of plastic)

A few cosmetic marks on the screen area (it all works 100% fine)

The only thing that has broken on it is the button that ejects the Compact Flash Memory card at the back, this has a bodge fix on it where a cable tie has been placed around the eject mechanism. If you push the cable tie in, the card ejects fine (photos of the card both inserted and ejected included). That said, I will leave my 4GB Sandisk Extreme III card in the slot and I doubt you will ever have to swap it for another one. I will also leave some sounds on the card that I downloaded from korgforums.com. I will include the USB cable, you can set the Triton to USB mode, this allows you to access the CF card from your PC where you can copy to and from it, so you never really have any need to remove it from the Triton, but you can if you need to.

On the bottom, there should be a cover over the hole where the MOSS board is. That is missing. But has not caused me any problems with it not being there and you could easily cut a bit of hardboard or something similar to cover the hole should you wish..

This is a great keyboard, it is also very heavy so postage is quite expensive. I would prefer it if you picked it up (I live near Gt Yarmouth in Norfolk, just off the A12) but can get it delivered if you wish.

The cheapest I've found for posting is with Nightfreight is £43.20 for next day delivery without insurance or an extra £19.99 for insurance up to £1000 (this is for mainland UK, some remote places might be more, please feel free to ask me what the postage will be if you live somewhere where delivery normally costs more) I've got hold of a not too good condition but will hold this synth fine, flightcase that I can post it in.

The only reason I'm selling is I'm buying a Korg Kronos, personally I like this keyboard so much I would like to keep it to use with my Kronos, I absolutely love the MOSS, however I have one of those lovely things called a wife, and if I want the Kronos, I have to sell this Sad

There's a review here http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/may04/articles/korgtritonextreme.htm

Last edited by Ojustaboo on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Ojustaboo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now added a price
Ojustaboo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold (and have just had someone else asking if I still have it for sale)
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope they enjoy it. Excellent machine. Still have my TEX61/MOSS.
Ojustaboo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, if I could afford it, I would have kept it, but by selling my Extreme and M3, my Kronos cost me £1200
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: