Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Copy ARP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slave138

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Copy ARP? Reply with quote

I have been trying to copy an ARP to one of the blank USER slots but I can't seem to select anything except "005 Gt-1 Strum". Other instructions here make it sound like there would be some kind of menu to select from but I'm not getting one.

1. I went to GLOBAL > Arpeggio Pattern.
  2. I located the Preset I wanted to modify (U463).
  3. I went to a blank preset (U513).
  4. I went to UTILITY > Copy Arpeggio Pattern.
  5. The FROM prompt is displayed with "005 Gt-1 Strum" pre-populated.
  6. I try to enter the preset # (U513/513), name (Dr-Metropoliz), and combinations of both in the same format as the one being displayed.
  7. The entered values revert back to the pre-populated entry when I press [ENTER] or click outside of the text field.

Am I missing a step or is something wrong with it?

EDIT: I'm using the stand-alone editor (1.0.2) and have already tried reinstalling.
WhistlingFool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: procedure Reply with quote

I tried the procedure you worked through and a few other ways as well and had not success... of course I am not an expert...

I have found that the software is not intuitive.. it seems to help a lot based on what others say here to already have lots of experience using a synth type device before you buy one... not sure how that works... but it is likely a procedural issue.

It does seem odd that it gives the menu option to copy the ARP, and what should be a drop down menu, like all the other choice area in thew software.

I ran into this same issue at one point trying to make my own ARP.. wait maybe that is it... maybe you need to create a new arp ,, then copy into it...ok.. bingo..

Here is the solution

Select a blank ARP first, then when using the COPY function, instead of using a drop down box... .like all other interfaces in the program do... use your keyboard up/down arrows to scroll through the choices after highlighting the box... although the number sequence seems out of whack... U463 was metropolix when I looked before.. now metropolix is 468 or so..

BUT solution found... sort of... now why the hell is there no drop down select box... sheesh... lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: