Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new mem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe garcia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: new mem. Reply with quote

hello, my name is joe. new to the forum. i just purchased a pa1x elite.
will be here on wed. hope to make some new friends here. will probably need help learning how to use it.

joe g.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe and welcome

PA1XPro is an awesome machine - you will never tire of it.
Let us know if we can help

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: great keyboard Reply with quote

karmathanever is right on .. you will love it for a long time . some time I would like to sell my pa800 and get a pa1x , the move up to a pa800 or pa2 and now the pa3 is not much more for what you pay for .. and yes i want a pa3 ... but not for the money right now .
martin153

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe & welcome to Korg Forums
neverkorgagain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If u use more samples than rom sounds its no big deal and its double (pa2x) or triple (pa3) more money. Here in my country we found a succesfull way to expand pa1x/pa1xpro memory up to 96 or 128mb ram. So for less money u have almost pa2. Only some functions and speed is different, but u can enjoy because u now its half of price of pa2x Laughing
worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe. you wont need to buy another keyboard after you purchase the PA1X. I have had mine for about 7-8 years now and i still get excited playing and composing on it.

These are just a couple of examples of me and friends /family kicking back and jamming on the PA1x just to wet your appetite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJnGyIf0ozQ&list=UUelxwF5Go-TNUI7agK6Qxpg&index=22&feature=plcp

this one is an original smooth jazz composition i did one afternoon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5zRNRh1bKI&list=UUelxwF5Go-TNUI7agK6Qxpg&index=20&feature=plcp

this one is showing the spontanaeity of having an arranger keyboard when people just want to jam whether we have a full band or just singers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lubAqrhzzxo&list=UUelxwF5Go-TNUI7agK6Qxpg&index=9&feature=plcp

and this one is a song i sequenced from scratch using just the onboard sequencer and effects .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PluPIFtAM48&list=UUelxwF5Go-TNUI7agK6Qxpg&index=1&feature=plcp

the last one is a backing track i sequenced for our senior youth choir just an hour before they performed it !!! (no pressure ha ha )

Hopefully this will give you a flavour of what this instrument is capable of.

All recordings were done on a camera phone so forgive the overall sound quality .

By the way all the sound from the keyboard is coming from its internal speakers. No other amplificatkion is used. Iplay this instrument in church everyweek in birmingham England with over 500 people in the congregations each week with no external amplification
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: