Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAC Editor errors???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mahalo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: MAC Editor errors??? Reply with quote

I am wondering if there are bugs in the MAC editor, anyone else found that?

ARP edit. Prog Keyboard 004 Suitcase (actually a copy I made at User126)

The original ARP is a slow riff KEY EPiano Calm, made a copy at User067 (INT)

I added to the end of the riff, it plays them but ultra gated Staccato, whatever i set the length to. Legato, 100%, probably stays on the default short gate so I presume the editor is faulty. Here is the thing - I found it CAN play those notes legato when set legato but only if you switch OFF KEYSYNC and then play a different chord mid bar, then the new notes come out LEGATO. Otherwise Gated Staccato.

That would be a software bug - editor on CD in the box bought last week in Auckland NZ.

On MacBook Air brand new latest everything but possibly I need to upgrade the editor, it is already fixed? Let me check that too.. but how? New to Mac, how to upgrade or check for a new software for the Korg microSTATION editor, and is this bug fixed or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: