Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arpeggio Pattern Velocity Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bms9nmh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Arpeggio Pattern Velocity Problem Reply with quote

Hello There,

I'm a recent purchaser of the Korg Micro Station and loving it so far. I've been playing around with the Arpeggio Pattern grid, programming my own patterns, but I don't seem to be able to change the velocity of the individual notes I program in. There is a velocity parameter below the grid which I can change for each note I have created, but this doesn't seem to effect the volume of the individual notes in any way. I have read the manual but can't seem to find what this could be. Does anyone have any idea?
Any help appeciated!

Thanks

Neil

[/img]
Mahalo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Editor seems to have some problems? Reply with quote

Hi Neil

I also just bought the microSTATION and getting to know it. I have a similar problem that I can change the length of additional notes with the editor but playback is incorrect for any new notes added to the original version.

But I can change the velocity beat by beat and that works fine on my editor (on Macbook Air) - have you moved the small yellow triangle underneath the correct column of the grid? It seems you have to change each beat individually and there is no obvious way to set a default value for any of the notes to be added?

Best wishes

Mike Mahalo
bms9nmh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Mike,

yes I had moved the little triangle, its okay though i worked out what the problem was. I needed to change the the patch I was using's velocity sensitivity (i think the setting was called velocity intensity or something along them lines)up as it was set to zero and therefore different velocities were not effecting the amp with the original setting.
Not too sure the answer to your problem though i'm afraid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: