Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Live rig looking for a midi controller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickshapiro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Live rig looking for a midi controller Reply with quote

I have decided to give my current rig (Nord Piano 88 and Yamaha Motif 76) and use just the microstation and a keyboard controller. I need a light 78 or 88 controller. Can anyone make some recommendations.
Wylany

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing the same. At the moment using CME UF70, but not really happy with this, as it has very sensitive keyboard. Everything sounds like played hardly. Choosing another velo curve brings no good results.
Maybe this info is usefull for you a in ny way.

I also would like to see some recomendations (rather hammered 88 ). Basic point is portability Smile
Re-Member
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wylany wrote:
I'm doing the same. At the moment using CME UF70, but not really happy with this, as it has very sensitive keyboard. Everything sounds like played hardly. Choosing another velo curve brings no good results.
Maybe this info is usefull for you a in ny way.

I also would like to see some recomendations (rather hammered 88 ). Basic point is portability Smile

You should adjust the Amp Velocity settings in the Filter/Amp section, not the Velocity Zone. The latter only effects which multi-samples are to be triggered by velocity, while the Amp Velocity actually adjusts the volume range for the keys.
Roland Juno-60, SH-101, TR-606, MC-505, Casio CZ-101, Yamaha DX100, DX11, Kawai R-50e // Korg R3, microSTATION, Monotribe, MS-20 Mini, SQ-1, minilogue, electribe sampler, Volca series: Bass, Keys, Beats, Sample, FM, Kick, Moog Theremin
Wylany

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-Member wrote:

You should adjust the Amp Velocity settings in the Filter/Amp section, not the Velocity Zone. The latter only effects which multi-samples are to be triggered by velocity, while the Amp Velocity actually adjusts the volume range for the keys.

Hi, thanks. There was a time when I was doing this using the controller with softsynths. Maybe this is the point but I,m not shure if wanna do this, because I use the korg with other controller also, so changing AV will also affect on that. Anyway the topic is controller for microstation and I couldn't change anything succesfull on uf70 to reach desired sound.

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: