Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

usb midi questions V1.5
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cpilot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally remembered where the sysex info was - on the second DVD that came with the Kronos. I've been doing some investigating on the sysex. Had a look at what the sliders did in CX-3 mode. Interesting effect - the value of the sliders only goes from 1 to 8. In other modes there's no sysex, just control messages. However, if you look at the sysex used to control the drawbars it doesn't bear much resemblance. I'm going to design a MIDI box which will intercept the control messages from external drawbars (such as an old B4D which I'm not currently using) and convert them to sysex. I think I'll trade in my Oxygen 61 for an Axiom 61 since the Axiom has MIDI sockets and not just USB, and use the MIDI box with that. There's always a work around!

Bryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: