Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suport help pls. NO SUPPORT IN PORTUGAL!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rskeys

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Suport help pls. NO SUPPORT IN PORTUGAL!!! Reply with quote

Hello.

My name is Ricardo, i'm from Portugal and realize that in order to get updates on my OS or to buy more Exi for my keyboard i'll have to register
my unit in my Home country, the problem is that in korg PT website there isn't still mention of kronos, i gess that the news of a new workstation hasnt arrived to the representatives of Korg in Portugal...
I tried to contact them both by phone and email several weeks now and still no response.
Can anyone help me out with this, what are the alternatives? I gess since i paid as much for the keyboard as any European i should have acess to the support and the possibility of giving more money to korg by buying more of their products...

Please forgive my frustracion, if anyone can help me it would be very apreciated.

Thank you,

Ricardo
danatkorg
Product Manager, Korg R&D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Suport help pls. NO SUPPORT IN PORTUGAL!!! Reply with quote

Hi Ricardo,

Rskeys wrote:
Hello.

My name is Ricardo, i'm from Portugal and realize that in order to get updates on my OS or to buy more Exi for my keyboard i'll have to register
my unit in my Home country,

For those purposes, you'll only need to register on korg.com/kronos. In some cases, however, registering with your distributor may be helpful for warranty service.

Rskeys wrote:
the problem is that in korg PT website there isn't still mention of kronos, i gess that the news of a new workstation hasnt arrived to the representatives of Korg in Portugal...
I tried to contact them both by phone and email several weeks now and still no response.

Ricardo

Just to confirm, were you contacting Caius, as below?

CAIUS MUSIC BUSINESS CONNECTION, IDA

PRACA DO BOM SUCESSO, 61-BOM SUCESSO TRADE CENTER-SALA 701-702 4150-146 PORTO-PORTUGAL
TEL : 351-22-6080610
FAX : 351-22-6080629
pedro.guimaraes@caius.pt
For technical support, please contact your Korg Distributor: http://www.korg.co.jp/English/Distributors/
Regretfully, I cannot offer technical support directly.
If you need to contact me for purposes other than technical support, please do not send PMs; instead, send email to dan@korgrd.com
Rskeys

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Suport help pls. NO SUPPORT IN PORTUGAL!!! Reply with quote

Hi Dan,

First of all it's great to see that the problem with my country is not global, and you guys have a first class support to your clients, judging by your speed i can see you are dedicated to korg custumers, we realy apreciate that and let me tell you for me support is one of the most important services
of a company, this is my first time buying a korg keyboard, i realy hope my country support on this matter is an isolated case.
Yes i did contact CAIUS.

Dan please forgive my ranting, thank you for being there for your costumers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: