Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MICROSTATION - Saving a program from SEQ mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
db82

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: MICROSTATION - Saving a program from SEQ mode Reply with quote

Hi

I have been using the microstation to compose a song and one of the programs (timbers) is heavily customised from it's original form. I now want to save this program to the USER bank so I can use it in the future.

I can't work out how to do this from SEQ mode as there is no option to 'Write Program' when editing the timber.

Any ideas appreciated!
tac2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you solve this?

Maybe you could try connecting the microSTATION to your computer and use the editor to locate the timber, back it up and then try to move it by using the editor and the browser?
X-Trade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by 'editing the program'. You can't edit a program in Sequencer mode. You have to edit in Program mode.

I'm not sure if it is on the microStation but other new Korgs have a feature called 'tone adjust' where you can set 'offsets' or 'overrides' for various parameters of a program. They are stored within the Song or Combi settings and are basically 'added' to that program when you are using that combi or song.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Re-Member
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X-Trade wrote:
I'm not sure if it is on the microStation but other new Korgs have a feature called 'tone adjust' where you can set 'offsets' or 'overrides' for various parameters of a program. They are stored within the Song or Combi settings and are basically 'added' to that program when you are using that combi or song.

This is how the MS functions. Tone adjustments made with the control knobs while in SEQ Mode only get saved within that specific Song file and don't override the original Program patch. However, you can use the editor while in SEQ mode to go into "Track Param", then "Tone", write down the numbers of what's edited, then go into Program mode and make those adjustments if you want to save the patch completely as is.
Roland Juno-60, SH-101, TR-606, MC-505, Casio CZ-101, Yamaha DX100, DX11, Kawai R-50e // Korg R3, microSTATION, Monotribe, MS-20 Mini, SQ-1, minilogue, electribe sampler, Volca series: Bass, Keys, Beats, Sample, FM, Kick, Moog Theremin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: