Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG TRINITY + REASON

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyboardreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: KORG TRINITY + REASON Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I have a Trinity PRO X 88, its very very big and weighty.
Almost impossible to transport during rehearsals and pocket shows.

My question is, if its possible to load some "Trinity Emulator" in any software, so I could load my PCGs and play via midi with any other keyboard.

I was told that REASON has some features with Trinity, but I wasnt able to find anything that could load my PCGs and process them without my Trinity.

You guys got my point ? Need to play with my PCGs without my Trinity.. haha Kinda weird.. I know.. but with all these technologies.. I dont doubt nothing..

Thanks!

See my videos www.youtube.com/keyboardreams
//Tribute to Mike Mangini
"The Spirit Carries On"//
X-Trade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no Trinity VSTi or SoftSynth. Especially not that will read trinity .PCG files.

A patch on any synth consists only of parameters and samples that are passed to that synth's specific synth engine. The overall sound character is around 40:60 to 60:40 combination of sample and synth engine. Unless you use really boring patches that are purely samples playing back with no processing or expression whatsoever.

The truth is that you could probably emulate many of your sounds in any number of softsynths, but you won't find a single program that will actually read your actual Trinity PCG files.

Same goes for 99.9% of hardware synths in existance. And softsynths in fact - the programs aren't interchangable without actually sitting down and trying to copy parameters with the two synths/racks/keyboards side by side.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
keyboardreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. my solution - Buy some Trinity or Triton Module Smile

See my videos www.youtube.com/keyboardreams
//Tribute to Mike Mangini
"The Spirit Carries On"//
X-Trade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. There is a Trinity (TR) Rack I believe.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
synthjoe
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keyboardreams wrote:
Ok.. my solution - Buy some Trinity or Triton Module Smile

Trinity Rack (TR) module would be my recommendation, too. Unless the patches use the PBS, SOLO or MOSS option boards, which the TR cannot do. But it has as default some of the factory samples you'd load with the PBS option. Hence the name: 'Expanded ACCESS Module'. You can load the PCG files onto it with Trinitro.
Spacecowboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: he's asking about the Reason .rtl file Reply with quote

the Reason file included in this ISO is called Korg Trinity Pro NN-XT.rfl
i dont have Reason so i cant tell you what it looks like installed.

search google for:

Korg_Trinity_TR_Rack_PBS-TRI_COMPLETE_Libraries_and_Sounds_Collection_Official_Korg_by_FTF96.iso you dont need to burn anything, you can go in and get everything with winzip.

it also has every sample to go with a PBS-TRI every operating system you can put to disk, every manual, a million PCG's (warning: various pcg's may have different global settings, so best to just load the patches). and also the reason file you are asking about. every trinity owner should have it.
tiretrak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: he's asking about the Reason .rtl file Reply with quote

Spacecowboy wrote:

Korg_Trinity_TR_Rack_PBS-TRI_COMPLETE_Libraries_and_Sounds_Collection_Official_Korg_by_FTF96.iso you dont need to burn anything, you can go in and get everything with winzip.

please ,share this files .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: