Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BananAlan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas! Reply with quote

We sold through all our special orders and just got another delivery. We have units available if anyone is in need. Thank you!
1504 4th St.
San Rafael CA 94901-2713
415-457-7600

Bananas Music Santa Rosa
515 Ross St.
Santa Rosa, CA 94501

info@bananasmusic.com
www.bananasmusic.com
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas! Reply with quote

BananAlan wrote:
We sold through all our special orders and just got another delivery. We have units available if anyone is in need. Thank you!

what key size ?
BananAlan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas! Reply with quote

Hi Greg
Sorry I thought it would come thru in the title. Im new to this forum. We have 61 note units available today. in 2 weeks the 73's should land.

thank you!

GregC wrote:
BananAlan wrote:

what key size ?

1504 4th St.
San Rafael CA 94901-2713
415-457-7600

Bananas Music Santa Rosa
515 Ross St.
Santa Rosa, CA 94501

info@bananasmusic.com
www.bananasmusic.com
soundsailer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: I have one on pre order will you price match? Reply with quote

I've got one on pre-order with sweetwater, for $2599 no tax & free shipping
will you match Cool
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas! Reply with quote

BananAlan wrote:
Hi Greg
Sorry I thought it would come thru in the title. Im new to this forum. We have 61 note units available today. in 2 weeks the 73's should land.

thank you!

GregC wrote:
BananAlan wrote:

what key size ?

so sorry, I should have seen that.

I am looking for the 88
BananAlan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I have one on pre order will you price match? Reply with quote

soundsailer wrote:
will you match Cool

Unfortunately we have been unable to verify that pricing. If you can send us a verifiable order confirmation or link, we'll gladly match it.
1504 4th St.
San Rafael CA 94901-2713
415-457-7600

Bananas Music Santa Rosa
515 Ross St.
Santa Rosa, CA 94501

info@bananasmusic.com
www.bananasmusic.com

Last edited by BananAlan on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chrutil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas! Reply with quote

BananAlan wrote:

Hi Alan,
Great to hear you guys are getting deliveries - I have an 88 key on order from you since Rich's demo. Can't wait! Smile

Thanks,
C
Korg Kronos 88 #444 /3GB, MU modular synth, PPG Wave 2.3, Modal Electronics 002, TTSH, Oberheim Two Voice Pro, Deckard's Dream, Kijimi, MatrixBrute, Access Virus KC, Ensoniq EPS, Korg Microsampler, Behringer Model D, Behringer Pro~1, Roland JP-08, Roland VP-03, Roland JD-08, Roland TR-8, Akai MPC-X, Roland TD-12 V-Drums, Fender Precision Bass, Martin Custom D Guitar, Sterling JP-60 Guitar, PRS Santana SE Guitar (signed), Logic Pro X, Pulsar P900 Series, Arturia V Collection 6 as well as various iPad & soft synths.
Download the Korg Kronos AL-1/Polysix Graphical Editor
soundsailer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: I have one on pre order will you price match? Reply with quote

BananAlan wrote:
soundsailer wrote:
will you match Cool

Sure give Steve a call at 415-457-7600 ex. 106 or email him at steve.k@bananasmusic.com

Great I just placed the order Thanks.........
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas! Reply with quote

BananAlan wrote:
Hi Greg

88s in two weeks too?

Korg (Kronos 88, RK-100S 2), Behringer DeepMind 12, Roland (GAIA, A-800-Pro)
BananAlan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas! Reply with quote

Last I heard from Korg, the 88 is still 30-60 days out. The devastation in Japan really slowed everything down sadly.

EnjoyRC wrote:
BananAlan wrote:
Hi Greg

88s in two weeks too?

1504 4th St.
San Rafael CA 94901-2713
415-457-7600

Bananas Music Santa Rosa
515 Ross St.
Santa Rosa, CA 94501

info@bananasmusic.com
www.bananasmusic.com
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: Kronos 61 note Keyboards in stock at Bananas! Reply with quote

BananAlan wrote:
Last I heard from Korg, the 88 is still 30-60 days out. The devastation in Japan really slowed everything down sadly.

EnjoyRC wrote:
BananAlan wrote:
Hi Greg

88s in two weeks too?

I appreciate the confirmation of that, Alan. I am 1 of the many 88 pre orders
( mine is thru a retailer outside of CA) where production has been stone walled by the severe damage in Japan.

As a customer, I always prefer that bad news or delays , is promptly communicated.
MidnightPackage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: I have one on pre order will you price match? Reply with quote

soundsailer wrote:

I am glad you were able to take advantage of the price match at $2599. I called Steve today and he said that they researched that price and that Sweetwater is not offering a discount that low. He said Bananas could go no lower than $2899, which is $350 more than I am paying through Musicians Friend. I called them last night and they are hoping to start shipping on Monday. Waiting is no fun Smile
BananAlan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I have one on pre order will you price match? Reply with quote

Hi Midnite.

Unless I have my facts wrong we are $100 less then MF. They are selling for $2999 on MF.
So far no one has not been able to provide a legit quote below $2599. Which we finally got. We will honor that price for now.

We would be happy to match or beat any legit deal, we just need to see some sort of verifiable documentation. Can you send us a copy of your order? Anything to document is all.
If you wouldn't mind emailing me something that shows that pricing, I'd be happy to help.
Obviously with a new super hot demand product that we happen to have stock on we need to make sure all claims are legit. No offense intended of course.

Thanks for considering Bananas.

MidnightPackage wrote:
soundsailer wrote:

I am glad you were able to take advantage of the price match at $2599. I called Steve today and he said that they researched that price and that Sweetwater is not offering a discount that low. He said Bananas could go no lower than $2899, which is $350 more than I am paying through Musicians Friend. I called them last night and they are hoping to start shipping on Monday. Waiting is no fun Smile

1504 4th St.
San Rafael CA 94901-2713
415-457-7600

Bananas Music Santa Rosa
515 Ross St.
Santa Rosa, CA 94501

info@bananasmusic.com
www.bananasmusic.com
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I have one on pre order will you price match? Reply with quote

BananAlan wrote:

We would be happy to match or beat any legit deal, we just need to see some sort of verifiable documentation. Can you send us a copy of your order?

All of the below MAP quotes were based on a "pre-order" offer from NovaMusik.com
http://www.novamusik.com/search.aspx?type=Search&mid=0&keyword=Kronos

The NovaMusik offer (if you call or email) was $200 off MAP on any Kronos, and was first published right after Winter NAMM.

Many of us used this offer to get Sweetwater (or other companies) to price match.

Given the 61s have started to ship, I am not sure if the NovaMusik "pre-order" special is still valid on the 61s.
MidnightPackage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve from Bananas contacted me and took good care of me. Super friendly guy, great service. My Kronos 61 should ship on Monday. I am excited. Thanks for everything Alan and Steve!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: