Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG ARRIVAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dangerousdave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks Mike.
lesfarrington

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: More review time.... Reply with quote

Well I'm getting deeper into the editing of the kronos. I have found several obvious instances where they have unnecessarily added too many screen touches in order to do what should be effortless. For instance....to edit a program envelope using the 8 physical sliders you "should" be able to simply touch the "envelope curve graphic" and it defaults to the sliders. Instead you have to touch an edit tab and the sliders tab. Why the need for that when the envelope graphic is right there waiting to be the Obvious . The worst part is how PRECISE you have to be when touching an edit field or box with a parallax view impeding your efforts as well. I find I have to tiych Every box two to three times!!! It's beyond frustrating. And the song tracks overview is nothing less than impossible to use in a touchscreen fashion. It may seem a little bitchy but they did so much to make this a pristine sounding synth and the WORKSTATION part of it is so difficult. It almost defies you to work quickly. I thing they tried to put too much info on each page making edits so hard. I want to love this thing but they should have taken cues from apple on the "ease of use" angle. I realize the screen is not a multiple touch but that's not where my problems lie....it's the convoluted process of editing. I really thought the touchscreen would make better use of the engine. Which by the way is powerful. The edit boxes and fields are so small and there's a lot more available screen real estate in Almost Every Case. It's a blatant mistake on such a wonderful machine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: