Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chicago?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drama1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Chicago? Reply with quote

I know we're the second city, but anyone know if any Kroni are coming to Chicago soon? Unless the sound REALLY blows the M3 out of the water, I'm probably going to stick with the M3-73. I am soooo bummed there is no semi-weighted 73 Kronos. The 61 is worthless for piano and splits, and the 73 and 88 -- even thought lighter than the Oasys -- is going to be a bitch moving once you add a case. Just venting, sorry. I would have one on order right now if there were a 73 semi-weighted version. Sad
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely won't be long before Illinois gets some Ks?

I ditched my M3 when I got my O - yes, the sound was that different! Not that the M3 sounds bad, just the O is better (in lots of ways, not just the sound).

I suspect you will be surprised when you get to hear a K for yourself - and try out the keyboard which might not be as bad as you currently believe!
rkuli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Chicago? Reply with quote

drama1 wrote:
I know we're the second city, but anyone know if any Kroni are coming to Chicago soon? Unless the sound REALLY blows the M3 out of the water, I'm probably going to stick with the M3-73. I am soooo bummed there is no semi-weighted 73 Kronos. The 61 is worthless for piano and splits, and the 73 and 88 -- even thought lighter than the Oasys -- is going to be a bitch moving once you add a case. Just venting, sorry. I would have one on order right now if there were a 73 semi-weighted version. Sad

If Sweetwater gets their allotment today or tomorrow as suspected - I hope to have mine here in Chicago by Friday.....

RK

ex-ex SK5, PSS 680, DX7
ScottB601

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked mine up at GC in Naperville on Tuesday 6/7.........still have an 88 on order
jemkeys25

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the 61, and love it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: