Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Microstation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodie

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Korg Microstation Reply with quote

I own this keyboard sinces it came out. Its a very good for macking music fast.I can make a full song in 2 to 3 hours of cources with some software a computer and little knowlage of technical terms.I was trying to make songs with my first keyboard till I finnally decided to take on the microstation.i make Hiphop,R&B,and Rap and looking forward to macking other like Rock,Country and other.im not the smartest person and i caught on fast. again its a good keyboard to have and will not break if you just be gentle with it and put it some were and leave IT their. if you clumsy or have kids running around you might want to get some insurances. it cost a pretty penny for the insurances but if you believe in this keyboard and have the above things as problems you might want to get it.

I look forward to chating and learning with you more than i know already bout this keyboard. Very Happy
Manus168

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure its really a great keyboards with a great sounds and effects + sequencer.
Synthesizerplayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Yes it is a nice set of keys and a keeper for me, if you dont have large hands Wink

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: