Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos Wish List!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psionic311
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than 4x the DSP horsepower than current Kronos (512 voices HD engine)

Korg's Nutube to warm up the sound: http://www.korg.com/us/news/2015/012212/

Better implementation of portamento

Brass physical modeling engine

Bigger screen with bigger font

Lighter, for easier transport to gigs
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And free! Don't forget it must be free! Wink
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
Darryll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I may post this in a HARWARE wish list post because most of what I see here is OS updates. A 'very' useful hardware upgrade/addition would be to have the Mod Wheel & Pitch Wheel (in addition to) the joystick. Other synths have this such as the Roland JD-XA. I would think that this would add little to nothing to the cost, dimensions/weight, and/or complexity of the Kronos. Would someone from KORG please respond as to if this may or may not happen?

2. A tilting screen (Oasys) would be nice when using my Kronos on the top tier of a keyboard rig or on top of a hammond organ. I wouldn't have to stretch upward to read the screen (even though the current screen is very nice).

3. A long ribbon controller below the screen (like the kurweil K2500/K2600).

These are listed in order of importance "to me". #1 above would be a top priority of me of course.

Thanks KORG for such an awesome piece of gear!!!
kronoSphere
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the sequencer :
into the delete track window : the possibility of choosing the tracks we want to delete. Not only ALL or just 1

https://www.lairdeparis.fr

Current Gear : Kronos 88 / Seaboard Rise / Triton Extreme / Sequoia / Motif Rack XS / TC Helicon voicelive rack /Awave 11 / Audio & VSTi plug-ins connected /wide touchscreen / iPad Pro 512.
BobTheDog
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeremykeys wrote:

Free just isn't good enough, Korg should pay us to own it.
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobTheDog wrote:
jeremykeys wrote:

Free just isn't good enough, Korg should pay us to own it.

Especially after all the Beta testing and R&D we put into this!
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
Aziz1008

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

22. Continuous Midi Recording (CMR) of anything you play and tweak, for a specified time in minutes. And if you forgot to hit record, or if pressing record button makes you play unnatural or kills your inspiration due to Grabbing Egoistic Reflex (GER), then this will save you. This handy feature is present in FL Studio. And in some Roland synths.

23. Creating Karma GE onboard.
Current hardware: Kronos-1 61+1GB RAM+2nd HDD 320 Gb, Triton Extreme 76+MOSS+RAM+dual microSD to CF adapter+64 Gb microSD card, Roland GW7, Casio WK-3300, Casio CTK-631, Farfisa child synth, laptop HP Envy dv7 16Gb ram, Core-i7, 128 SSD+720 GB HDD, E-MU 0202 USB Audio Interface.
Midi: M-Audio Keystation Pro 88, E-MU X-Board 61, launchpad mini, 3 Korg nano controllers, AKAI LPD+LPK, Behringer C2000.
My Kronos wish-list: www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=661561#661561
qayqaywsx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Search function for Drumpattern Reply with quote

I'd love to have a search function / sorting function in the drum pattern menu (Basic/vector)
chini

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:15 am    Post subject: RPPR update to allow undisturbed one-shot triggering Reply with quote

Currently it is impossible to prevent an RPPR note from being re-triggered when running over the same key in one-shot mode. This is a pitty because RPPR could be used like the drum track in the sense that it can be triggered to start on a certain note then continue though its pattern regardless of wether the same triggering note happens to be struck again.

Be great if Korg could rectify this!

Always be true to yourself
SteelBreeze

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 76 Semi-weighted version. Maybe a limited edition that resembles\reissues the OASYS Razz
chini

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Song status mode save Reply with quote

Unlike in a combie if one changes any switch/slider movements in a song(sequence) wherever you left the state of these controllers they will remain as "programmed" in the song. Apart from the actual sequencer with it's one layer of undo I don't know why Korg chose to design the rest of its saving as an "if it is changed it is saved" format.

It would be useful if song mode had the same mode of saving that a combie or program has in that if one ever wishes to see the original saved state of the combie one merely has to hit the "compare" button. The same feature should be given to songs. I often use songs like combies but have to be careful while working on them: I have to make regular copies of the song I am programming at various stages of its development just in case I can not figure out something I changed to get back to the previous state.

This lack of status saving functionality can also cause problems live on stage: When playing a song live in a sound check and one hits various switches as part of the performance the song is then left in the state it was left at. I have come cropper a couple of times when I have forgotten to reload or revert the switching I performed in a the soundcheck only to find that the drum track trigger switch for example is not flashing so that I can trigger it again at the start of the gig performance!

chini

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject: Polyphonic Aftertouch! Reply with quote

This wonderfully expressive musical instrument cries out for a polyphonic aftertouch keybed!

Muzztone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small thing - but sorting in Setlist mode.
ie I want to be able to select Alphabetical - for when I'm rehearsing from the whole band's setlist, but then revert to whatever list I have set up for a gig.
Two setlists doesn't do it because then I have to manage tweaks to the same patch in different setlists (I use the volume control to level out patches across the set)

I also dream about a keyboard where you can turn the hammer action off in some way. That would be truly innovative.

Finally -- I think Korg need to rethink the filing system. It is overly complicated. I am pretty good with data systems, and I struggle.
chini

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: chord play assignable to EXT/2 Reply with quote

It's a pity notes played on the Kronos that can currently be used to trigger the 8 pre-programmed pad chords can not trigger those chords notes to external synths. One can hit the pads themselves to send the chord notes to the midi out but it would be much more useful to be able to trigger chords on external synths with single notes. It appears only allowed the internal sounds to respond to this trick!

NIO0850

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all should be wishing for at least a $99, 8" tablet quality glass touchscreen. Built in KingKorg, Karma 2, 64bit, wifi, bluetooth,16gb ram, 480gb ssd, 30sec boot times and a Super knob... lol This is 2016 Right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 46 of 50

Jump to: