Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos demo by Akos Janca
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvilDragon
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penumbra wrote:
yes, thank you to the korgforums but no thanks for those useless liars of Korg Inc. or Corporation or whatever is called. They have given us that lie called Oasys, these greedy bastards promises a lot of lie, I'm pissed off being fooled like that and you should too. The forums has gone s**t thanks to your beloved Korg, they are a bunch of useless liars, they renegade the existence of the Oasys, nor even mention in the Kronos videos since YOU PIECE OF s**t OF KORG IT'S THANKS TO THE OASYS IF YOUR KRONOS EXISTS TODAY. They've fooled us making a product less than a half of the cost of the Oasys adding also more things, and we OASYS users are screwed, YES, you can say whatever you want but your beloved untouchable Korg are a bunch of arrongant asshole. I conclude saying: FOR ME KORG CAN DIE OF HUNGER SINCE I WON'T BUY NOR A KNOB FROM THEM, YOU WON'T EXIST ANYMORE FOR ME YOU PILE OF s**t. YOU MUST THANK THAT IT'S DOESN'T DEPEND ON ME BECAUSE IF YOU WANTED TO EAT YOU'D to GO TO ASK HELP TO THE CHARITIES. KORG YOU ARE A PILE OF s**t. PERIOD. And people here must be angry like me, not licking their asses FFS and feeding their wallet more.

Come on... tell us how you REALLY feel! Laughing
MidnightPackage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penumbra wrote:
yes, thank you to the korgforums but no thanks for those useless liars of Korg Inc. or Corporation or whatever is called. They have given us that lie called Oasys, these greedy bastards promises a lot of lie, I'm pissed off being fooled like that and you should too. The forums has gone s**t thanks to your beloved Korg, they are a bunch of useless liars, they renegade the existence of the Oasys, nor even mention in the Kronos videos since YOU PIECE OF s**t OF KORG IT'S THANKS TO THE OASYS IF YOUR KRONOS EXISTS TODAY. They've fooled us making a product less than a half of the cost of the Oasys adding also more things, and we OASYS users are screwed, YES, you can say whatever you want but your beloved untouchable Korg are a bunch of arrongant asshole. I conclude saying: FOR ME KORG CAN DIE OF HUNGER SINCE I WON'T BUY NOR A KNOB FROM THEM, YOU WON'T EXIST ANYMORE FOR ME YOU PILE OF s**t. YOU MUST THANK THAT IT'S DOESN'T DEPEND ON ME BECAUSE IF YOU WANTED TO EAT YOU'D to GO TO ASK HELP TO THE CHARITIES. KORG YOU ARE A PILE OF s**t. PERIOD. And people here must be angry like me, not licking their asses FFS and feeding their wallet more.

Right, because the last thing in the world a company should do, five years after the release of a flagship product, is offer an improved design, at a lower cost. You are silly.
MidnightPackage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akos Janca wrote:
So, I'm leaving and will concentrate on other things. Maybe it's the right time to go anyway - I know my OASYS, Kronos is already shipping, I showed myself.

I am very sorry to see you go Akos. I am new here, but I really enjoyed your posts, and your video. I think you were an incredibly valuable and helpful member of this community, and your leaving is the board's loss. Although I wasn't personally offended by the photograph posted, I do understand your frustration. I view these forums at work, and the last think I want is to have an inappropriate picture scroll by. I hope that you will take a break and find a time to return to share with us again. Until then, best wishes and keep rocking! Smile
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd???

Ozy Posts a picture that with all intent is offensive based on how YOU decide to interpret it as such....

Penumbra posts a downright Vile attack towards Korg with offensive language(irrespective of it being asterix'd) and not such much as a mild mannered slapstick reaction to those comments!

I know which one would actually come across as more offensive and easier to decode from a childs mind in such context (if they read these forums)given the dialect is already in place for them to interpret it in that manner !!!!

Nothing wrong with this forum whatsoever,and its a rather sad day if Akos you feel the need to leave based on a few posts which you found offensive,if you value the forum and enjoy it why should you need to take such action,you know its not going to make you happy or you would have left ages ago based on previous activity given your contribution its not what you want to do,or its perhaps a personal catalyst to gain some weight against theses types of posts you deem offensive,you cannot expect to post your own freedom of speech but silence others you interpret as offensive when many probably don't,that type of policing only creates a more hostile environment.

Like many others I find this a vibrant forum which very rarely seems to come up against these offensive posts and respect Sharp for not enforcing such a strict moderating attitude.

I guess the individual's Post can simply be scrolled by,if your finding them pointless or offensive or if you feel the need to read them reacting to them is only going to make the issue worse by giving fuel to the fire.
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thread lock??
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
Flood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drama queens.
ozy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flood wrote:
Drama queens.

I had planned not to comment, but Flood nailed it on the head.
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StephenKay wrote:
cello wrote:
I see karma-lab is very quiet these days - no posts in June! Some topics haven't been updated since April, so I hope you can bring some new life there Smile

We have posts in June, May, and all other months. We also exist for the purpose of actually answering questions, with concrete answers, rather than seeing who can post the most obnoxious controversial image. Strange concept, I know. Wink

What? Real answers on a forum? Wow, never heard of such things! Wink

Seriously though, Karma Labs is a vital forum for those instruments that carry Karma. Yes, KL is more quiet than KF but I value the quality of the information there.

By the way, any chance of letting me know when Reincarnated will be ready for the O?! Pray
sparkie
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penumbra wrote:

You will probably just keep it and complain, but The OASYS still has a nice resale value.. sell it, buy a Kronos and pocket the extra money. Keyboards are no different than any other electronic device. They depreciate in value. I paid $4600 for a flatsceen TV a few years ago that now sells for $1300 with a higher resolution. Thats the price you pay for owning the latest and greatest! Anyone care to buy a bunch of 8 Track tapes I have for sale??? Hello...
panrixx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkie wrote:
Thats the price you pay for owning the latest and greatest! Anyone care to buy a bunch of 8 Track tapes I have for sale??? Hello...

Yeah, any one want to buy my 1GB HDD tower PC for £1K? RRP when I bought it £3K Wink
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of desperately trying to move on from the "events", can we either get back to talking about Akos' demo, or get Sharp to apply a bit of this......

Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
Zeroesque

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MidnightPackage wrote:
Penumbra wrote:

Right, because the last thing in the world a company should do, five years after the release of a flagship product, is offer an improved design, at a lower cost. You are silly.

Seriously.

Penumbra, how is a new keyboard a bad thing? You could sell your Oasys, buy a Kronos, have all the new sounds, and still possibly make a buck or two. WTF is so bad about that?

BTW, the only pile of s**t is your post.
dangerousdave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I agree with the responses to Penumbra... don't feed the trolls!
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned.. there are more Off Topic posts right now because everyone is in an idle holding pattern waiting for their keyboards. And their just filling time with chit chat.

Once everyone has their Kronos's in hand, more posts will be technically targetted!!!

That's my excuse for OT posts!!! Just hangin' with all of you, and shootin' the bull.

Korg (Kronos 88, RK-100S 2), Behringer DeepMind 12, Roland (GAIA, A-800-Pro)
Akos Janca
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got email notifications so I checked this thread for the last time. Thank you for the nice comments (to whom it may concern). I thought it was clear: I didn't leave because of one picture, of course.

Penumbra's post also shows the status of the forum and can explain my decision. This kind of style can exist here, can get publicity here for some reason. Together with so-called "joking" that is, in reality, mocking, insulting, indignity of Korg entirely (philosophy, management, experts, products), the Japanese temper, women, teenage girls, earthquake victims etc. For me it was not "entertaining" rather sad or annoying and a waste of time.

Few members cannot moderate themselves and they can't get any help here either. Instead of warnings they receive appreciation because of their sharp but twisted mind and shrill voice. The result is a poisoned forum that is bad for many members, I think. This decay is also disappointing for the ones who want to improve the quality of the forum with useful contribution. Now I can't gladly recommend this place to other musicians, my friends, my children, the way I did before.

PS. Based on the language and a rude private message I just received I'm almost 100% sure that our fellow Penumbra is identical with Mauro Rosati, an ex-member of Karma-Lab Forum. FYI, current status there: BANNED.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: