Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uneven output?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyboard komuso

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: uneven output? Reply with quote

Recently rearranged my studio a bit. Originally I had my back to my mixer while playing the SV-1, but now it's on the side and I can see my mixer. I noticed the majority of the sounds have a slightly higher output on the right side. I've done tests with different cables, XLR versus 1/4 inch, different channels on the mixer, etc. Still the signal from the SV-1 is a bit hotter on the right side. Other keyboards, when plugged into the same channels are even, so I know it's the SV-1. No tremolo or fx are on, just straight sounds.
It's no big deal I guess as I merely have to raise the left channel to even out the signal. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. And for the record, despite my numerous "complaint" posts, I have really grown to LOVE the SV-1. Even with its "quirks", it's an extremely inspiring instrument. The sound quality is amazing & the control layout is beautifully designed. I can't wait to get home to play the damn thing! Razz
flyingace

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the same thing on mine as well. My left side is a touch lower, so I just bump the pot up a bit on that side. No biggie but it did make me wonder why.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: