Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jam Sessions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neotechtonics
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Jam Sessions Reply with quote

I'm planning some sunday jam sessions with mates back home. We all come from diverse musical backgrounds; trance, house, electro, dnb, dubstep and all have different gear. We just gonna hook everything up and let the music develop organically, a great way to get the cretive juices flowing and maybe come up with something new and exciting.. especially with having different ideas coming from different people and genres. We're also working on some collaborative projects: for example me jamming alongside my trance DJ friends with my gear when they play gigs... overlaying some synth, maybe doing a little 'solo' in a break in a track.. adding fills and effects. and I think after they have seen my gear I have turned them on to the idea of live production. I'll be recording anything that turns out good and hopefully turn sunday sessions into a regular thing and bring in new people and ideas. =]

one of the best ways to beat a musical block... is a different perspective.

KORG GEAR: EMX1-SM -- EMX1-SD -- KAOSS PAD3 -- MICROKORG -- KAOSSILATOR PRO -- NANOKONTROL1
OTHER GEAR: Roland SP404, MC303 -- Akai MPC-2500 SE -- Zoom R16 -- effects pedals -- DJ-gear -- Access Virus B
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: