Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AM I GOING MAD?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daviebhoy85

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: AM I GOING MAD? Reply with quote

When I've been playing, I've been noticing some of the lights flashing on for a millisecond out of the corner of my eye. (For example, if the 'intensity' is set to 3, the 8 might flash for a fraction of a second, not as brightly as the one which is selected but enough to notice).
Now I've usually been drunk and/or stoned when I have noticed this so I just put it down to my eyes or my mind playing tricks on me, but this has just happened and I'm completely sober. (the drive is set to 4 and I'm sure the 7 flashed).
It's not really a big deal, the piano works great, and it could be my mind playing tricks, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this, or if I am just finally starting to go insane?
Ritmo-De-Shuffle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha... I've had my board for over a year and I think I've just started to notice something similar.

It definiotely wasn't happening before, so it's a new thing. The only recent change I've made is the upgrade to OS 1.2

I'm pretty sure the Function button flashes randomly for a millisecond while playing.

Aye, drunk and stoned, but it's definitely happening.

None of the other lights though.

I can't comment on your madness though - as you're a musician, I'd say it's pretty likely.
mackbaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it definitely happens. I think its standard and a non issue as far as function goes. It can get kind of annoying though. Seems like a glitch in the software somewhere. Hello Korg! are you even watching these forums anymore?
Macneil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope you're not going mad... speak to Korg UK about it. Mine was returned 3 times with the same fault and was never sorted.

"We can't emulate the problem here" - I think it said on the service sheet

Macneil wrote:
I was going to add to the Keybed thread but I was wondering does anyone have issues with some of the LEDs randomly blinking when you play?

I've had my SV1 since June and I noticed the clicking keys straight out of the box, mainly a few low keys and middle E which is irritating. I was willing to let it go as the sounds more than made up for it.

For the past 3 months tho LEDs are starting blink every now and then. It usually happens to an LED around the area of a key that your playing making me think it's shorting out from the shock? It can be any LED from a dial to a button...

Best of all the shop I bought it from has now closed down... Going to email Korg...

I'm going to add to the keybed thread with my thoughts on the replacement keybed 3 months down the line...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: