Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silence
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pepperpotty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

I saw that price back when they first announced the pa3x but I'm not trusting it as they are the only company who are giving us a price. It might be the right price but it'll be a guess on the companies part as there is no reason why they would be the only company to know the price months ahead everyone else. Personally I'm hoping for something more in the region of £2500 for the 61 keys. But that's just me being optimistic.

Emma

Ps. Website hard to find is offering the 61 keys at £2999 but they state that it's just an estimated price and is subject to change. I also saw one website advertising it at £999,999. I was going to order one, but they didn't have any in stock. Lol. Needless to say that that price only stayed on there for a few days.
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assyrianpianist wrote:
What happened to the Librarian software ( for combining sets, managing sounds styles..etc) that's been requested gzillion times?

There was a message we posted, a while back (sorry, I cannot find it with the search function) that explained the technical reasons why we cannot release the needed APIs to third party developers. The situation has not changed, so do not expect a change in the near future. We are, however, working on this issue.

Best, Paolo
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response Paulo. It is a body blow to the expectations of many Korg pa users and it looks that this is something that will never be achievable for third party developers. I guess there are going to be some very unhappy people out there. Sad
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramannoni wrote:

There was a message we posted, a while back (sorry, I cannot find it with the search function) that explained the technical reasons why we cannot release the needed APIs to third party developers. The situation has not changed, so do not expect a change in the near future. We are, however, working on this issue.

Best, Paolo

Hi Paolo,
A lot of us are going to be disappointed to hear this policy, but at least you clarified it, So now we know what not to expect. Thanks.

miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for me, going on Paolo's comments, Korg are working on an editor of their own....

They are not releasing the API's for 3rd party developers, and imo, that's fine IF they get a hurry on and release a factory program sooner rather than later.

But having said that, it WOULD be great if Korg already had an editor Wink

Dennis

PS: and let us hope that if they do release an editor it is not restricted to just the PA3 series Wink
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramannoni wrote:
Assyrianpianist wrote:
What happened to the Librarian software ( for combining sets, managing sounds styles..etc) that's been requested gzillion times?

Best, Paolo

We are waiting this matter to be solved since Pa1x Pro!!
We are still waiting from Korg to do something about a software for the Pa Series!!!
I think it's time...!!

Regards,
Dimitris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: