Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CX3 & BX3 missing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
docsqueeze

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: CX3 & BX3 missing Reply with quote

Both of these organs are not listed in the Main Family section. I also have no luck finding anything about either of these organs in the search tool. Is there a section I'm missing? And, if anyone knows these organs out there, I'm desperately searching for the schematics for the power supply circuit board: the KLM-2090. These are both the most recent generation organs. Google search produces zip, nada, zero. Any help would be much appreciated! Gary
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KLM-2090 is also used in the Triton classic. What are you looking for specifically? I should be able to help.
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
docsqueeze

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi McHale...One of the transistors burned out in the board. The only way to identify most of the very small ones is by looking at the schematic layout. An electronic supplier needs the specific part number, which is not printed on the transistor as it is less than 1/16" small. This particular one is marked Q3 on the circuit board. I haven't been able to find schematics for this board online so thought I'd see if anyone in the forums might have one...
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image removed by me...

Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).

Last edited by McHale on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
docsqueeze

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it...and thanks so much!
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my pleasure. If you ever need anything else related to the CX-3, PM me.
tonykara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the latest schematic here: (I hope the link works)
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachments/newbie-audio-engineering-production-question-zone-trial-beta-forum/299804d1341865019-retrofitting-newer-cx3-hoax-3-board-help-korg_cx-3_sch.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: