Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WAVE Xtractor (PCM/KMP/TVN/SF2 to .Wav)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WAVEXtractor
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: WAVE Xtractor (PCM/KMP/TVN/SF2 to .Wav) Reply with quote

Hi Guys, I present to you: WAVE Xtractor

WAVE Xtractor is a handy audio tool which lets you extract RAW sound data (.Wav) from popular File formats, within the music industry.
It allows you to preview the Wave samples contained within each file format, and view its Audio Properties prior to Extracting it.

Current Supported File Formats:
    (.PCM) - Korg PA1X/PA800/PA2X

(.KMP) - Korg PA1X/PA800/PA2X & Triton Series

(.TVN) - Yamaha TYROS 2 Voice File

(.SF2) - SoundFont 2 Sound Bank

For more information, please visit: http://www.wavextractor.com
luckyboybaby

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following will describe a step by step guide on how to convert PCM to any other audio format with the help of the professional PCM Converter at http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/how-to-convert-pcm-audio.html

This guide helps:

Convert RAW PCM to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, M4A and etc
Convert recorded PCM to WAV, WMA, MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, and M4A and so on
Convert WAV PCM to AC3, AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A, and WMA...
Convert PCM audio from CD or DVD to any other audio format like PCM to MP3, PCM to WAV, PCM to AAC, PCM to AC3, PCM to WMA, PCM to M4A, PCM to AIFF, PCM to FLAC and etc
Convert between FLAC, OGG, CAF, AIFF, CUE, QCP, AMR, APE, Apple Lossless ALAC, MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A, RA and etc
Stykler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: WAVE Xtractor (PCM/KMP/TVN/SF2 to .Wav) Reply with quote

WAVEXtractor wrote:
Hi Guys, I present to you: WAVE Xtractor

WAVE Xtractor is a handy audio tool which lets you extract RAW sound data (.Wav) from popular File formats, within the music industry.
It allows you to preview the Wave samples contained within each file format, and view its Audio Properties prior to Extracting it.

Current Supported File Formats:
    (.PCM) - Korg PA1X/PA800/PA2X

(.KMP) - Korg PA1X/PA800/PA2X & Triton Series

(.TVN) - Yamaha TYROS 2 Voice File

(.SF2) - SoundFont 2 Sound Bank

For more information, please visit: http://www.wavextractor.com

We need a software that does just the opposite. Convert WAV to PCM.

Thank you!
Pharoah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,
I am so late, but I just found an easy-to-use audio converter, so I'd like to share with more friends. (PCM) is a method used to digitally represent sampled analog signals? It is the standard form of digital audio in computers, compact discs, digital telephony and other digital audio applications. ... Though PCM is a more general term, it is often used to describe data encoded as LPCM. The audio converter I recommended is here http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/amr-to-mp3.html It can convert PCM to mp3, wav, m4a, flac, ogg, amr, mp2, and m4r
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: