Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Perfect looping with logic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tpantano
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Perfect looping with logic Reply with quote

Hello,

anyone know an easy way to get loops perfect length in Logic? My loops never seem to snap perfectly. For example, when I want my loop to be 4 bars long, it may end up being 4 bars and 1/128th long, which may not seem like a lot at first, but by the end of the song timings will be significantly off.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this will help.

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9241

You can use this information to size your blocks of audio, or loop them.

Regards
Sharp.
Miggz McFly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to OP, you need to learn more about time stretching in logic. Its quite simple really.

Just turn your locators on. select the region with your audio data, and go to region>stretch to locators (or something like that, not in front of logic right now)

it will expand or decrease your audio sample to the locators and adjust it to 4 bars perfectly

and if you are talking about the actual region not snapping to the track at the right intervals, i would like to know this too lol. because it happens to me a lot. i just use the zoom tool to zoom in waaaay on the end, and adjust it perfectly myself. but there has to be a better way
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: