Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

should i get rid of my TEX for an MPC??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjhann

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: should i get rid of my TEX for an MPC?? Reply with quote

what can the triton extreme do better than an mpc 2500???

my production is swaying more towards sample based nowadays so im thinking i might be better off with an mpc 2500 instead of my triton extreme.. Sad

the last thing i'd wanna do is get to an mpc whilst keeping my triton extreme and end up not using the triton extreme at all.

if i want to sample and sequence on the mpc (even make basslines on the mpc from one shot samples) what could i still use my triton for that the mpc can't do?

i need some convincing people Confused
Ahmed Jaber

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mjhann
The difference between triton and mpc is like the difference between aucostic and digital pianos.
The first purpose of triton is to play life and at the same time triton have a seq and sampler,but you cann't play keyboard with mpc2500.
digital piano never like an aucostic piano in sound quality or many many things,so evry device have a specification that don't like the others.
Regards
elevated

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimately my triton CAN do almost every single thing better than my mpc, except for sequencing. Sampling is defintely better. FX are better. Built-in sounds, obviously. Overall sound sculpting and synthesis. Overall sound.

But why do I lean towards the mpc? Easier and more straight-forward. Stereo sampling is also more sensible.
Gargamel314
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't do it! keep the blue meanie!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: