Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Touch screen freeze-up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PAPAPETE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Touch screen freeze-up Reply with quote

Looking for suggestions for my PA2X. Every once in a while the RT-Acc volume control icon appears in the middle of the screen. This sort of freezes the screen. I can still use the exit button to get to another screen (songbook, lyrics, sts name, etc.), but cannot make anything function. I have to turn off the keyboard, then turn it back on. Sometimes this works, other times -not. Anyone else ever run into this problem?

BTW, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!! [/i]
Rockitman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:39 pm    Post subject: rt-acc problem Reply with quote

Not sure if you are out there to read this after 7 years, but my PA800 started displaying the same problem about a year ago. It was OK as long as I did not touch the alpha dial. However now the PA800 takes a few tries to boot up, and once I touch anything keys or controls the lights flicker and it freezes up.
I have downloaded the service manual, and am going to open it up and see if I can fix it. Maybe loose cable harness, or a power supply issue. Not sure. It's upsetting for sure. However it has paid for itself as far as gigging goes. So It's time for a PA4x or PA5x if one shows up before I can raise the money. Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: